๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ







"ไธ€ๅƒ่‹ฑ้‡Œ็š„ๆ—…็จ‹ไนŸๆ˜ฏไปŽไธ€ๆญฅๅผ€ๅง‹็š„ใ€‚" - Mary Quant








Angeline | 90s batch | blogger since 2011 | a wife | mommy soon pray for me | non-muslim | chinese blogger |




RECENT POST

NETWORK



QUES&OPI


Healthier and Positive!
Wednesday at August 28, 2019


Henlo peeps!? How's life going so far? It's near to the end of 2k19  can't believe it time flies so fast  so i have been busy with work. I had no time for myself. So I couldn't take care of myself. My face, my food. i just wash my face using face wash with no any skincare. I been eating a lot without spending my time to the gym. I been noticing the pimple showing up on my face. And my wrinkles start to show. I feel old even i am not. I even gain weight especially on my bum. My waist become bigger so it makes my body look like no anyshape.  these all are bad sign for my body.

So......... I bought hadalabo skincare which i use before. I stop using i think few months ago because was so busy! i am so stupid. i shoudnt stop lol. And i bought yoga mat so i can do some physical exercise to make my waist smaller and bum firmer. I will start to eat a lot of fruits and vege to balance my diet. Hahaha. I will update my progress from 0% till then. Jiayou for me guys! And dont stop to stay and eat healthily you will regret it if u start to see those pimples and fats. Omg, lets get rid of it guys!

Futhermore, I've made dental appointment. I've decided to do braces. But still long time to go for my braces. I will update it once I passed my first appointment. To be on October still long long days to go. I've been do some research about braces. What to do and what to prepare and what to be done. I just scalling my teeth 2 months ago. So far my teeth doing good. What I am afraid the most is that I must cabut one of my teeth! Oh no the pain couldnt imagine it. I used to be so scared to cabut gigi but thanks to my mum I cabut all my gigi using benang only when i was small time! I was forcedly to do it! 

So I have a mission for 2k20! My mission is to be more healthier and skinnier and pretty smile! I hope i will not give up for the exercise as i think i will doing well for my skincare. Oh anyways, I will update my skincare routine soon. So stay tune guys! 

ps: tomorrow (30/08/19) i will do a tattoo on my right arm, i wil; update a picture to my blog but still i is scared for the pain i will go thru! 

3 comments



Blogger NiniHanini said...

That's my mission too! To be healthier, skinnier and have clearer skin hehe. All the best yin!

We muslims can't have tattoos but I do love drawing small/medium size illustrations on my hands or arms with black henna once in a while hehe. Look forward to seeing your tattoo in your next post :3

 
Blogger angeline99 said...

During my highschool time, my malay friends also taught me to use henna! i quite love it but it doesnt last long right especially when you are body lotion user!

 
Blogger A N I S said...

you go girl! I can't wait your next post ๐Ÿ˜

 

Post a Comment

3 comment(s)



โ† O L D E R P O S T
N E W E R P O S T โ†’






ยฉ 2013 - Layout created by Fluerica.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life