๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ







"ไธ€ๅƒ่‹ฑ้‡Œ็š„ๆ—…็จ‹ไนŸๆ˜ฏไปŽไธ€ๆญฅๅผ€ๅง‹็š„ใ€‚" - Mary Quant








Angeline | 90s batch | blogger since 2011 | a wife | mommy soon pray for me | non-muslim | chinese blogger |




RECENT POST

NETWORK



QUES&OPI


SPACES.
Monday at August 12, 2019
Hi. Selamat Hari Raya Haji, to my following and follower. Althought I'm not celebrating, I just want to wish you all. Today post image is a selfie of me in the morning lol get to work, and I am not really feeling well. It's been 2 days. I'd bad cough. It hurts my throat.

I will be away for few days, I will come back after few days and continue reading the blog, I will keep in touch and will comment your blog one by one, as so much blog I need to follow up. Kindly comment below if you keen to ask anything. I will try to search for my free time.

I'm going to somewhere to take a break and spaces for myself. As I had minor depression issue. I cannot be too stress, and if I did, I will hard to breath like getting asthma attack but it's not. I went to hospital to check if I had asthma before the doctor said, my lungs both in good condition, she asked me if I was stress, I told yes, I've been thinking about work a lot.

So guys, take your own time, make your own spaces. Do not overwork yourself. Don't make yourself stress, remember there are people who still need you. Don't let depression take over yourself. I almost see God you know when the depression strike, because I feel like cannot breath at all. The oxygen can't even go through my brain that made me feel want to faint, so I managed to take a deep breath. Relax.

I'm still not fully recover as the doctor said, it will take about few months. So for this few months, I must maintain. Actually, I need support.. thanks to my understanding husband, he tried his best to make me happy, even sometimes he not purposely make me stress. Just dont leave my side, I will be okay.

Thats all, thanks guy for reading.

1 comments



Blogger NiniHanini said...

Wishing you the best of health angeline! <3

 

Post a Comment

1 comment(s)



โ† O L D E R P O S T
N E W E R P O S T โ†’






ยฉ 2013 - Layout created by Fluerica.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life